THIS 2 ITEM PACKAGE SHIPS WITH THE
- SONY XAV-AX200 DOUBLE DIN RADIO STEREO +
- SXV300 SATELLITE RADIO INCLUDED
- DVD/CD receiver
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- Android Auto compatible
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- 6.4" TFT touchscreen
- selectable wallpaper backgrounds
- iPhone control
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- Siri Hands Free compatible with compatible iPhones
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- plays audio/video content from CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- plays FLAC audio files (up to 96kHz/24-bit) from flash media
- 10-band graphic equalizer with 12 preset EQ curves
- high- and low-pass filters
- DSO (Dynamic Stage Organizer) enhances audio output
- works with SiriusXM tuner (INCLUDED)
- compatible with optional XA-NV400 navigation module
- inputs: rear USB port, three rear-view camera inputs
- outputs: video output, 5-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, mono subwoofer)
- built-in amp (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/55 peak x 4 channels, CTA-2006 compliant)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- remote control
- warranty: 1 year
Sony A/V performance in your dash
Sony is always a smart choice in the home A/V world, with outstanding televisions, home theater receivers, and other gear. Why not tap into the same expertise when you slide behind the wheel of your car? Sony's XAV-AX200 DVD receiver will upgrade the performance of your car audio system, while adding on some very cool connected features too.
This Sony supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Smartphone compatibility that rules
I've reviewed a lot of receivers that promise smartphone compatibility, and this Sony truly offers top-of-the line features. You can plug your iPhone® or Android™ into this receiver and take charge of a variety of apps for navigation, music, and more from a pair of very cool interfaces.
Apple CarPlay™ — CarPlay is an iOS user's dream. Plug in your iPhone and you'll access a friendly iOS styled interface that lets you quickly jump into your music, podcasts, messages, streaming music and more. CarPlay's a no-brainer for me — it's simply a much safer and simpler way to use your phone in the car.
Android Auto — With Android Auto you'll enjoy a simple, safe, and easy-to-use interface that lets you stay focused on the road. Maps, music, communication, apps, and voice control are ready to roll when you plug in your compatible Android device.
Spotify and Pandora® control
If you're a streaming music services fan, you'll appreciate how you can control your Pandora and Spotify accounts from the receiver. Just connect your iPhone via USB or Bluetooth, or pair up your Android™ with Bluetooth and you're all set. If you're a Google Play Music subscriber, Android Auto lets you tap into millions of songs anywhere, anytime.
Bluetooth® wireless command
The XAV-AX200 is ready to roll with hands-free calling with your compatible phone, plus the ability to wirelessly stream and control music. Plus, with your compatible iPhone, you can take advantage of Siri Eyes Free functionality, using your voice to place calls, select music, hear notifications, add reminders — even compose and listen to text messages.
The receiver's LCD screen plays DVDs and other video content in bright, clear detail when you're parked. You can keep your passengers entertained by sending video from the receiver to a rear-seat screen — that sure helps to minimize wars in the back seat. And you can play it safe when you throw it into reverse by plugging in a rear-view camera. Two additional camera inputs cover other camera options.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
This Sony has the ability to retain the steering wheel controls in many Japanese vehicles, but we recommend using a separate SWC adapter. In all other vehicles, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.