THIS PACKAGE FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- 2003-2007 CTS
- 2004-2005 SRX
PAC OS-2C-CTSX Wiring Interface
Connect a new car stereo and retain OnStar®, warning chimes, and the amplified audio system in 2003-07 Cadillac CTS or SRX models
Radio Replacement Interface: The PAC OS-2C-CTSX Radio Replacement Interface Module allows the installation of an aftermarket radio into select Cadillac CTS and SRX vehicles equipped with OnStar and factory amplified audio system, while retaining select factory features. It also supports PAC steering wheel control adapters (sold separately).
- OnStar Compatible: The interface retains your vehicle's factory OnStar system. It allows audio from the OnStar system to play through the vehicle's two front speakers when OnStar is active, and mutes the output of your new aftermarket radio.
- Factory Amplifier: The PAC radio replacement interface lets you retain your vehicle's Standard or Bose factory amplifier. Due to the design of the factory amplified system, there is currently no way of fading from the front to rear with an aftermarket radio.
- RAP: Your aftermarket head unit will continue to operate with the vehicle's RAP (Retained Accessory Power) system. The aftermarket radio will stay on after the vehicle's key is turned off and then stays on for approximately 10 minutes or until a door is opened.
- Safety & Warning Chimes: The vehicle's factory safety and warning chimes are also fully retained.
- Note: The interface does not retain the factory XM receiver, you will lose this option when the factory radio is replaced with an aftermarket head unit.
+12V/10A Accessory Output: The OS-2C-CTSX provides a +12V/10A switched accessory output; no more searching for switched +12-volts in the fuse box or kick panel.
Navigation Outputs: The PAC OS-2C-CTSX provides navigation outputs (VSS, Parking Brake, and Reverse) to help ease the installation process of an aftermarket navigation radio.
Optional Steering Wheel Control Adapter: The OS-2C-CTSX radio replacement interface supports PAC's SWI-CP2 or SWI-RC steering wheel control adapter (both sold separately), allowing you to retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls. The included wiring harness plugs directly into the compatible SWC adapter. You will need to program the SWC adapter.
Wiring Connection Chart: The included harness features the following wires which will need to be hardwired (solder or crimped) to your aftermarket head unit's wiring harness.