FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- 300 2011-2014
- Charger 2011-2014
- Journey 2011-2015
- Quattroporte 2014
THIS 2 ITEM PACKAGE SHIPS WITH
- PAC AP4-CH31 Amplifier integration system +
- PAC APH-CHO1 Speaker wire harness
PLEASE READ: We have had returns for this product stating that it was difficult to install. Please note that these products are made for professional installers and/or people that is knowledgeable in car audio systems. You need to make sure you understand your vehicle's connectors and speakers. The instructions provided are a general guide and not particularly will be a match to your vehicle's system or application. If you don't have experience with these type of installations, please contact a professional installer.
What You Will Receive:
PAC Amplifier Integration Interface
PAC Speaker Harness Connector
General Installation and Operation Instructions
- Variable volume, fade, balance, bass, mid and treble audio settings
- Front, rear, sub preamp outputs (5 volt RMS)
- Provides flat audio output for a solid audio foundation
- Customized OE bass, mid and treble center frequency selection
- Retains uConnect, Bluetooth audio and all warning chimes
- Plug & play installation
- Sub level controller
- Simplifies amplifier installation
- Prevents need for summing and DSP devices
- Provides factory sound system upgrade solution
- Easily add amplifiers without cutting or modifying the vehicle’s original wiring
- Provides a plug-n-play connection at the vehicle’s original amplifier location
- Saves time by quickly utilizing the original speaker wires
- Harness length 18 inches
This interface is only compatible in vehicles equipped with a data-bus controlled premium sound system. To verify compatibility, look for an Alpine or Beats badge on the door speakers, center speaker, or factory subwoofer. If none of these brands are shown, check for the presence of a center speaker or sub woofer.
Not compatible in the following vehicles when equipped with the Harmon Kardon system as the plugs at the amp are different:
2013-2014 Dodge Charger
2013-2014 Chrysler 300
The factory amplifier must remain connected, and in the vehicle after the AmpPRO has been installed.
The remote output is rated at 2A of current. If more current is needed an external relay must be used.
Channels 5 and 6 are non-fading outputs. The output level of channels 5 and 6 can be controlled using the supplied level control knob.
The chime volume and minimum volume levels are set to 0 dB by default. If you are happy with this level in your particular application then additional adjustment is not required.
The level control knob must be connected in order to manually adjust the chime volume and minimum volume settings.
The factory radio's speed controlled volume and surround sound mode are not supported by the AP4 outputs.
No adjustments can be made manually using the programming button, or the factory SWC when the module is connected to a PC.
***Only compatible with the above listed vehicles***
Upon request, with your purchase, we will email you a diagram that shows how to remove the factory radio (if available). This is what most consider is the hardest part of the installation. With this diagram; installation is a piece of cake.
If you have any questions or concerns with the product please feel free to contact us at Ask Seller a Question so we can assist with any technical or customer support to resolve any issues.
Vehicles NOT made for the U.S. market are not compatible and are not guaranteed.
Also visit our eBay store for more Car Audio and iPod accessories.