Mono subwoofer amplifier — 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz )
- Class D design
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-13/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-9/16"D
Power and performance for your subwoofer system
Kenwood's Performance Series KAC-5001PS subwoofer amplifier can take care of your sub system's power requirements, and then some. With up to 500 watts RMS of power, you'll get clear, loud, and rockin' bass in your car. A rugged heat sink keeps this compact amp running at optimal temperatures, even when you're pushing your system hard.
Versatile adjustments and setup
A built-in low-pass filter lets you adjust the output so you'll get the best sound possible from your subwoofer/box combo. You can dial in up to 18 dB of bass boost if you want to fatten up the sound. An aluminum cover plate protects the amp's controls and connections, giving your installation a professional look.