KENWOOD EXCELON X302-4
X Series 4-channel car amplifier — 50 watts RMS x 4
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable when bridged)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost on B channels (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 8-3/8"W x 2-13/16"H x 5-7/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
You'll get big power out of this tiny amp
Need power, but lack space? Kenwood's Excelon X302-4 four-channel amplifier delivers 50 watts RMS per channel, yet still fits almost anywhere in your vehicle. Switch this amp over to bridged, 2-channel mode, and you can power a pair of high-performance speakers or subs with 150 watts RMS each. In 3-channel mode, you can use the amp's front channels to drive a pair of speakers with 50 watts each, and bridge the rear channels to send 150 watts to a sub. This versatility pays off as your system evolves over time.
High-and low-pass filters let you optimize the sound for your vehicle and speakers. When you're running a subwoofer with the rear channels, you can adjust a bass boost to get just the right tone to fit your musical tastes.
Class D technology ensures that this compact amp will run cool and perform reliably. Kenwood divided the amp's internal circuitry — analog, digital, and power supply — onto separate, non-overlapping circuit boards for improved overall sound quality. The X302-4 accepts input signals via RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or by way of your vehicle's speaker wiring, so it'll work with almost any mobile audio system. If you do use the speaker-level inputs, the amp can sense the signal and turn itself on, so you won't need to run a separate remote turn-on lead to the receiver or fuse box.