FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- 500 ABARTH 2012-2015
- 500 2012-2015
- 500C 2012-2015
iDatalink HRN-RR-FI1 Factory Integration Adapter
Connect a car stereo and retain steering wheel controls and factory amp in select Fiat vehicles (ADS-MRR module also required)
- allows installation of a new car stereo in select Fiat vehicles (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module)
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls and factory amp
- adds extra functionality when you install an iDatalink-compatible car stereo
- retains the use of the Blue&Me features (media player, hands-free calling, and Bluetooth streaming)
- allows you to view gauges that display engine performance and other vehicle info on your receiver's screen
- warranty: 1 year
Retain your Fiat's features
Working in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR module, iDatalink's HRN-RR-FI1 wiring adapter allows you to connect a new car stereo in select 2012-up Fiat vehicles. Once connected, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls, plus gain the ability to program two functions for each button. The harness also turns on your factory amp (if present) and provides the outputs necessary to install a radio with navigation functions, including accessory power, illumination, parking brake, VSS, and foot brake outputs.
With select iDatalink-compatible radios from Kenwood, Alpine, JVC and Pioneer, you'll also be able to retain your Fiat's aux input, along with the use of the Blue&Me features, including the media player, hands-free calling, and Bluetooth streaming. With these receivers, you'll also be able to set up gauges that display engine performance and other vehicle info on your screen. Warranty: 1 year.
Installation note: The HRN-RR-FI1 adapter must be used with the iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR module to connect a new car stereo to your Fiat.