AppRadio Mode HDMI Interface Cable Kit for iPhone® 5 or 6
- Enables iPhone® 5 & 6 Compatibility
- Play AppRadio Mode, Music, and Video on the Receiver
- Apple® Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Apple® Lighting to USB Cable Required
The CD-IH202 cable kit is an “all digital” connection for use with AppRadio Mode compatible Pioneer receivers that have an HDMI input. The included 2-meter automotive grade HDMI cable handles all audio and video transfer between select Pioneer receivers and an iPhone® 5 or 6. Also included is a 1.5-meter 17-pin to USB cable for charging, and a spiral cord wrapper to organize cords.
When used with a compatible Pioneer in-dash receiver and an appropriate Apple Lightning adapter accessory, the CD-IH202 cable kit enables iPhone® 5 & 6 users to access and control select apps via AppRadio Mode (formerly known as Advanced App Mode). In addition you can play and control music and videos stored on the iPhone® all on the receiver's touchscreen display.
To complete compatibility between AppRadio Mode and the iPhone® 5 or 6, a firmware update from Pioneer may be required (available at no charge) as well as the purchase of the following Apple® accessories:
- Apple® Lightning to Digital AV Adapter
- Apple® Lightning to USB Cable
The CD-IH202 is compatible with the following models:
- AppRadio 3 (SPH-DA210 and SPH-DA110)
- AppRadio 2 (SPH-DA100)