ALPINE X409-WRA-JL IN-DASH RESTYLE SYSTEM
Custom-fit digital multimedia receiver with 9" screen for select 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020 Jeep Gladiator models (does not play CDs)
- digital media receiver with 9" touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- custom-fit receiver designed for 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-up Jeep Gladiator models
- splash-proof and dust-proof touchscreen and bezel (IP53-rated)
- works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- includes Alpine Restyle package with all installation parts
- includes an iDatalink Maestro ALP-MRR module
- retains factory features, including steering wheel controls and Uconnect
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in iPod and iPhone control
- Siri Eyes Free control with select iPhones
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible
- control and charging of Apple and Android devices using the USB connection
- Spotify and Pandora control with iPhone and Android
- FLAC, MP3, WMA, AAC music playback via USB
- compatible with Alpine TuneIt App for sonic profile settings and adjustments through your smartphone
- time correction
- high- and low-pass crossovers
- dual-zone A/V output
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- compatible with optional Truck Accessory Controller
- inputs: MHL-compatible HDMI input, rear USB input, factory rear-view camera input, and adapters for up to three more cameras
- outputs: rear A/V output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings, video display, and other features on this receiver (the parking brake must be connected and set, released, and set again)
- built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- warranty: 1 year
Built for your JL
This all-weather, feature-packed Alpine X409-WRA-JL digital multimedia receiver brings awesome smartphone connectivity and quality sound to your 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL or 2020 Jeep Gladiator. With a 9" diagonal display, built-in Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ capability, HD Radio™, and plenty of inputs, Alpine built this weather-resistant receiver to be a perfect match for your Wrangler's dash and your lifestyle.
Alpine thought of it all
Alpine packages a dash kit that replaces the section of your dash and houses the receiver, along with wiring adapters that plug directly into the factory electronics and wiring. The dash kit includes custom keys that match the style of your factory keys, and it also lets you keep your climate controls. Big buttons at the bottom of the 9" low-reflection display offer easy access to commonly used functions without going through menu screens.
Alpine even includes an iDatalink module that allows you to keep your steering wheel audio controls and the Jeep Uconnect® features you love.
Ready for whatever
Your Jeep is designed for off-road use, and so is this receiver. The bezel and touchscreen are splash-proof and dust-proof, so you can drop the top and head into the wilderness without worrying about your receiver succumbing to the elements.
The best smartphone options
iPhone® or Android™, the Alpine shows you the best of your phone:
- Android Auto: If you connect an Android device, Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps.
- Apple CarPlay: CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver's voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too.
Gotta have HD Radio
- The X409-WRA-JL comes ready to play with great entertainment options:
- HD Radio reception: Enjoy crystal-clear sound quality from participating AM and FM stations, including FM that sounds almost as good as a CD. Plus, you'll see station and song info on the screen.
- Satellite radio compatibility: You can add SiriusXM programming to the receiver with an optional tuner and a subscription.
The X409-WRA-JL also features an MHL-compatible HDMI input, allowing you to connect most compatible Android smartphones and devices. With the correct HDMI cable connected, you'll be able to view video content from your phone or a portable Blu-ray Disc™ player on the Alpine's screen while parked.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to use the X409-WRA-JL for hands-free calling and music streaming through your smartphone. Alpine includes an external microphone for a crystal-clear conversations.
Use your Jeep's coolest features
Alpine's optional Truck Accessory Controller enables simple system expansion, allowing touchscreen command of up to eight electrical devices like winches, LED lights, interior lights, suspension kits, tire inflators, and differential locks. You can customize the onscreen icons and button labels, so you'll be able to access your devices with ease.
Add multiple views
Alpine includes a harness to incorporate your factory backup cam but also gives you adapters to use up to three more aftermarket cameras (not included) for left, right, and front mounting. Perfect for treacherous off-roading!
Tune it like you want it
With Alpine's TuneIt app, you can make the changes to the equalizer, crossover, and time correction. You can then share your system and settings with other TuneIt users, and see what they've done as well.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
Installation note: You will have to make some modifications to your vehicle to install this Alpine receiver. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see more details in the "Modified Fit" link above.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
Some states and localities prohibit or restrict the use of video and information displays in vehicles — it is your responsibility to see if any restrictions or prohibitions apply in your area.