ALPINE SPR-60CType-R 6-1/2" component speaker systemGENERAL FEATURES:
- system includes two 6-1/2" woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- adapter plates included
- multi-layer hybrid fiber woofer with Santoprene® rubber surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- external crossovers — 12 dB/octave (high -pass) and 6 dB/octave (low-pass) crossover points
- 7-level tweeter adjustment
- power range: 8-110 watts RMS (330 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-29,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-3/8"
- Alpine Authorized Online Dealer
- warranty: 1 yearExceptional performance, even at high volumeLike it loud? Alpine designed their Type-R speakers for people who like to turn it up. They'll deliver big, dynamic sound with plenty of bass, and they'll handle lots of volume. They'll work great with your car stereo, but they really come into their own when you power them with an outboard amp.Fine-tuned for clarity and balanceThe Type-R SPR-60C component system features 6-1/2" multi-layer hybrid fiber woofers that deliver really strong bass response. Alpine's adapted the specially ridged surround, originally developed for their subs, to these speakers, so you get consistent, extended cone movement that pushes a lot of air. The silk tweeters produce smooth highs that bring out your music's detail and depth with no shrillness. Alpine mounts an EQ ring in front of the tweeters to help disperse the highs for a larger listening "sweet spot" in your ride. The tweeters mount separately so you can focus the sound better for your seating position.Smaller, stronger neodymium magnetsAlpine uses powerful neodymium magnets which are much smaller than traditional magnets, so the SPR-60C's high-density polymer frames will fit into more places than most 6-1/2" woofers. External 2-way crossover networks control the high and low frequencies for seamless, clear sound — and they're 60% smaller than the old Type-R crossovers so they're easier to install. Type-R speakers have earned their reputation in the past as the masters of "crank it to the max," but Alpine has really kicked the performance factor of the latest models up a notch or two.Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install the tweeters in the factory locations.
ALPINE SPR-60C 6.5" TYPE-R 330W COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS MIDS TWEETERS CROSSOVERS