ALPINE SPR-60Type-R 6-1/2" 2-way car speakersGENERAL FEATURES:
- 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers (pair)
- multi-layer hybrid fiber woofer with Santoprene® rubber surround
- 1" swiveling silk dome tweeter
- power range: 2-100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-29,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-1/2"
- includes adapters for 6-1/2" openings
- Alpine Authorized Online Dealer
- warranty: 1 yearExceptional performance, even at high volumeLike it loud? Alpine designed their Type-R speakers for people who like to turn it up. They'll deliver big, dynamic sound with plenty of bass, and they'll handle lots of volume. They'll work great with your car stereo, but they really come into their own when you power them with an outboard amp.Fine-tuned for clarity and balanceThe SPR-60 6-1/2" speakers feature multi-layer hybrid fiber woofer cones that deliver really strong bass response. Alpine's adapted the specially ridged surround, originally developed for their subs, to these speakers, so you get consistent, extended cone movement that pushes a lot of air. The silk tweeters produce smooth highs that bring out your music's detail and depth with no shrillness. Alpine mounts an EQ ring in front of the tweeters to help disperse the highs for a larger listening "sweet spot" in your ride. Plus, you can swivel the tweeters to focus the sound better for your seating position.Smaller, stronger neodymium magnetsAlpine uses powerful neodymium magnets which are much smaller than traditional magnets, so the SPR-60's high-density polymer frames will fit into more places than most 6-1/2" speakers. Type-R speakers have earned their reputation in the past as the masters of "crank it to the max," but Alpine has really kicked the performance factor of the latest models up a notch or two.
ALPINE SPR-60 6.5" TYPE R CAR AUDIO 2-WAY SILK TWEETERS COAXIAL LOUD SPEAKERS