ALPINE SGS-CH01 CAMERA INTERFACE
Connects an Alpine camera to the factory radio in select Jeep Wrangler vehicles
- factory radio camera interface for select Jeep, Chrysler, and Dodge vehicles
- works with HCE-TCAM1-WRA rear-view camera system for Jeep Wrangler (not included)
- works with KCX-C2600B universal camera switcher (not included)
- provides accessory power for other add-on accessories
- 3-foot RCA video cable included
- warranty: 1 year
Use your factory radio
- Want to connect an Alpine backup or front-view cam to the factory radio in your Jeep Wrangler? Alpine's SGS-CH01 factory radio camera interface makes that a reality. It even adds active parking lines to your camera image to guide you while you're backing up.
Step up your Wrangler
- Pair the SGS-CH01 with Alpine's vehicle specific HCE-TCAM1-WRA rear-view camera (not included) so you can use your Wrangler's factory radio as a monitor.
- Use the SGS-CH01 with Alpine's optional KCX-C2600B camera switcher to access a front- and a rear-view camera.
ALPINE SGS-CH01 CAMERA INTERFACE COPNNECTS ALPINE CAMERA TO JEEP FACTORY RADIO