Compact powered subwoofer designed for 2011-up Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited models
- powered subwoofer with cast aluminum enclosure
- 8" woofer high-excursion cone
- built-in Class D amplifier (120 watts RMS/240 watts peak)
- designed for 4-door Wrangler Unlimited models without factory subs
- frequency response: 32-150 Hz
- variable low-pass crossover (80-200 Hz)
- variable phase control (0-180 degrees)
- dimensions: 13-1/2"W x 9"H x 3"D
- warranty: 1 year
Bass for your Wrangler
- Whether you're on- or off-road, there's one thing that's missing from your Wrangler Unlimited: deep, accurate bass. Alpine's PWE-S8-WRA compact powered subwoofer installs neatly under your driver's seat so you can add bass without losing any space.
- The PWE-S8-WRA features an 8" sub powered by a built-in 120-watt amplifier, all housed in a compact enclosure which mounts under your seat with the included brackets. The package also includes plug-and-play wiring harnesses to connect this Alpine sub to the Wrangler's factory or aftermarket radio.
- You can adjust phase, gain, and the low-pass crossover to tailor the bass to your tastes. You can mount the sub's wired remote on your dash, so you can make easy level adjustments from the driver's seat.
- The cast-aluminum enclosure protects the sub and amp from rough on- and off-road conditions. It'll stand up to a thumping and keep on bumping. (Note: this sub only works with Wrangler Unlimited models without a factory sub.)
ALPINE PWE-S8-WRA COMPACT POWERED SUBWOOFER 2011-UP JEEP WRANGLER JK UNLIMITED