ALPINE KTX-CMY8-S Restyle Dash and Wiring Kit
Install and connect a Alpine navigation system in select 2012-up Toyota Camry models without JBL
- mounts an Alpine navigation receiver with an 8" touchscreen in your dash
- custom-designed to match existing dash in the Camry (without JBL or navigation)
- includes steering wheel control adapter — no programming necessary
- Radio housing
- 13" Wiring harness
- Steering wheel remote control interface module (KCX-SWCTY)
- 10" Antenna adapter
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Installation Manual
- Keep your factory look and controls
- This Restyle package lets you install an oversized Alpine receiver with an 8" touchscreen while keeping the factory look in your Camry. The package contains a dash kit that's been specially designed to make the Alpine's big 8" screen look right at home in your Camry. This package only works in Camry models without JBL.
Plug it in and go
- You'll need to hardwire your new Alpine to the car's parking brake, but the rest is easy. The included wiring harness plugs directly from the Alpine receiver into your vehicle's factory wiring harness — no extra splicing or soldering needed. The package also includes a steering wheel audio control interface — no programming necessary, just plug it in and go. Warranty: 1 year.
Note: This Restyle package will allow you to control the Alpine receiver with the steering wheel audio controls in your vehicle. It will not retain the factory Bluetooth functionality on your steering wheel, including SYNC and hands-free phone calls. It will not work with factory Sirius and XM satellite radio tuners.