OEM Premium Amplifier System adapter for the X409-WRA-JL custom-fit receiver
- 2-channel OEM Premium Amplifier System adapter for the X409-WRA-JL custom-fit receiver
- works in 2018-up Jeep Wrangler and 2020-up Jeep Gladiator with Alpine OEM Premium Amplifier System
- mimics Alpine OEM Premium Amplifier System signal
- plug-and-play installation
- input level: 8V
- output level: 4V
- input and output impedance: 600 ohm
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz ± 1.5dB
- dimensions: 6-3/4"W x 1-3/4"H x 1-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
Keep your Jeep's premium OEM Alpine amplifier sound
Here's the scenario: You've got a nice 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL or Jeep Gladiator with the Alpine OEM Premium Amplifier System, and you want to add the amazing X409-WRA-JL navigation receiver with its 9" display. The only problem is you'll lose the OEM Alpine amplifier and its sweet, sweet sound, right? Wrong. Now there's a way to keep that OEM Alpine amplifier sound without having to bypass it. Alpine's KCX-F200INT interface offers a simple plug-and-play solution that'll keep your Jeep rockin' with that Alpine tone you know and love.
Fits behind your dash
The KCX-F200INT mimics the signals from your Alpine OEM Premium Amplifier to retain the integrity of your system with just two simple connections to the X409-WRA-JL's main wiring harness. And it's small enough to fit behind the dash so you won't have to find a creative way to stow it in your Jeep. Once you're hooked up, you'll continue to enjoy that Alpine System sound, plus all the great new benefits of a rugged new Alpine receiver with built-in navigation and a beautiful 9" display.