Universal 2-camera switcher
- dual-camera selector interface for use with aftermarket cameras and receivers
- enhanced for use with Alpine Direct cameras
- two proprietary inputs: compatible with two Alpine Direct cameras
- one RCA input for use with non-Alpine multi-view camera
- select camera view from included remote
- includes required video and power cables
- warranty: 1 year
For two Alpine direct cameras
- The KCX-C2600B interface gives you the ability to switch between Alpine Direct front- and rear-view cameras (not included) using an aftermarket car stereo, a factory radio, or a monitor with an RCA input — a great help for parking, towing, and more. The included two-button controller lets you take advantage of multi-view functionality: rear, panorama, corner, and ground selectable views.
Or for one aftermarket multi-view camera
- If you own a non-Alpine camera with a multi-view feature, Alpine gives you an RCA input so you can use the included controller to switch between views.
ALPINE KCX-C2600B UNIVERSAL 2-CAMERA SWITCHER