Control your iPod® or iPhone® directly from select Alpine receivers
Full playback and fast charging
- Connect this KCU-445i connection cable between your iPod and the stereo's USB port, and you'll get super-fast data transfer and full playback control.
- You'll enjoy the superior sound quality of the Alpine's digital-to-analog converter, plus your iPod's or iPhone's battery will charge extra fast as you drive, thanks to the cable's compatibility with the 1-amp USB ports found on new Alpine receivers.
- The package contains an 8-inch connector cable and a 5-foot extension cable in case your receiver has a rear USB port.
- Once connected, your receiver's controls allow you to manage just about every playback function right from the radio's faceplate.
- QuickSearch™ makes it easy to find the music that you want — jump between artists, albums, and playlists at the push of a button.
- You can even scroll through songs using the rotary control knob.
- Album, artist, and song information from your iPod will show up on the radio's display, too.
- 5' USB extension cable (with a male USB type-A connector on one end and a female USB type-A connector on other end)
- 8" iPod connector cable (with an iPod dock connector on one end and a male USB type-A connector on other end)
- USB connector clamp (two-piece)
- Warranty: 1 year.
ALPINE KCU-445i CONTROL iPOD® OR iPHONE® DIRECTLY FROM SELECT ALPINE RECEIVERS