FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- 1998—2013 Harley-Davidson® FLHR Road King®
- 2002—2003 Harley-Davidson® FLHRSEI Screaming’ Eagle® Road King® (1)
(1) Must be equipped with inner-opening plastic saddlebags. Not compatible with leather equipped models.
1998-2013 Road King® 2-Speaker & Amp Kit
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Designed for use with 1998-2013 Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bag Lids
- TM400X4ad: Element Ready® Power Series 400-watt 4 channel amplifier
- TMS69BL9813 Power 6x9” speaker retrofit kit for factory Harley-Davidson® baglids (not for fiberglass models)
- RFK-HDRK Amplifier installation kit with mounting brackets, speaker grilles, and wiring harness and Bluetooth® receiver
- Easy One Button Pairing
- Compatible with Android 5.0 and Above, iOS 8.0 and Above
- Prewired front lower speaker expansion harness (terminates under seat)
- FCC, IC, RCM, CE Certified
- 2-Year Warranty
The HD9813RK-STAGE2 is a high-performance audio kit for select 1998-2013 Road King motorcycles designed to deliver an exceptional sound experience while retaining as much interior bag space as possible. Kit includes a 6”x9” saddle bag speaker retrofit kit, 400-watt amplifier, Bluetooth® receiver, and a plug-n-play wiring harness. NOTE: The handlebar remote control is an optional accessory located under the Accessories tab.
The Road King kits are designed to deliver an exceptional sound experience while retaining as much interior bag space as possible. The 6x9 inch bag lid speakers install seamlessly into the top of the factory saddlebags using the included cutting template, waterproof bag lid mounts, and speaker grilles. The speakers are connected to a 400-watt amplifier that’s mounted to a custom plate inside the rear of the bag. The system is tied together via a plug-and-play wiring harness and included Bluetooth® receiver. The rider simply connects a smartphone via Bluetooth® and you’re ready to ride. The entire system is Element Ready® to withstand rain, dirt, and dust in the riding environment. The speakers are also highly efficient and tuned to overcome wind, exhaust and road noise.